Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill has sold more than 70 million copies worldwide. It is heralded as one of the greatest books on entrepreneurship and success ever written. And now, this classic text has been modernized to include a female audience by best selling author and business coach, Sharon Lechter. In this interview, Sharon provides a formula for success and her incredible wisdom regarding faith and endurance.
After listening to this episode, I invite you to tweet your feedback @DrShanteSays or leave a review on iTunes.
About the Host, Dr. Shante Bishop
Dr. Shante is a nationally recognized brand strategist with a client portfolio that includes talent from HGTV, NBC Network, and the National Basketball Association (NBA). Her work has been featured in Forbes, JET Magazine, Fox Network, and WCIU Chicago.
She is also the CEO of Design Her Label where she equips entrepreneurs and influencers with the tools to build and believe BIGGER.
Episode Action Steps:
- Be transparent about your past
- Be willing to close doors so that other doors can open
- Surround yourself with a team that shares your personal mission
- Recognize your value in God’s overall plan
- “Women define themselves through the eyes of others.”
- “Success is about how you feel when you look at yourself in the mirror”
- “Everybody has skeletons in the closet. Show up for duty with all of them “
Be sure to add your comments and feedback below or via Twitter @DrShanteSays