You say potato. I say po-tah-to… That’s how many entrepreneurs approach branding and marketing. They use the terms interchangeably when in fact, there are SIGNIFICANT differences. This episode will be the first of a five part series called, “Belief in Action”. Part One focuses on branding, specifically how to get brand clarity and utilize marketing strategies. Grab a pencil and get ready to take Good Notes!
KEY ACTION STEPS:
1. Re-evaluate your bio and remove confusing labels
2. Use brand messaging to differentiate yourself from the competition
3. Connect your product or service to a tangible benefit to your client
4. Don’t get misused: Establish written agreements for discounted/free products or service
5. Provide indirect value as an audience growth/strategy