Being a public success does not exempt us from private failure. Publicity does not equal profit, a lesson that this week’s guest, Ash Cash learned the hard way. Despite his best selling book, “Mind Right, Money Right” and his rapidly growing reputation as a financial expert, he found himself in foreclosure, lacking the means to support his growing family. Find out how Ash made an amazing comeback and why he’s making it his personal mission to help people avoid the pitfalls of financial ruin. BONUS: Get a FREE Copy of Ash’s book, “Mind Right, Money Right” by signing up for his email list here.
After listening to this episode, I invite you to tweet your feedback @DrShanteSays or leave a review on iTunes.
About the Host, Dr. Shante Bishop
Dr. Shante is a nationally recognized brand strategist with a client portfolio that includes talent from Project Runway, HGTV, NBC Network, and the National Basketball Association (NBA). Her work has been featured in Forbes, JET Magazine, Fox Network, and WCIU Chicago.
She is also the CEO of Design Her Label where she equips entrepreneurs and influencers with the tools to build and believe BIGGER.
Episode Action Steps:
- Live Below Your Means
- Focus on the actions you can take today; tomorrow doesn’t exist
- Focus on Passive Income: You Need Money that Works for You
- Don’t ever second guess God
- “Popularity doesn’t equal profit”
- “God did not put us on this earth to struggle.”
- “I was so arrogant…if I had not gone through that experience, I wouldn’t have had the humility to serve people. “
Be sure to add your comments and feedback below or via Twitter @DrShanteSays