All money is not good money.
Just because a client is willing to pay for your services, doesn’t mean you should take the deal. In this episode, Dr. Shante responds to requests from listeners to provide some “digital mentorship” regarding how to select the right clients for your business.
After listening to this episode, I invite you to tweet your feedback @DrShanteSays or leave a review on iTunes.
About the Host, Dr. Shante Bishop
Dr. Shante is a nationally recognized brand strategist with a client portfolio that includes talent from Project Runway, HGTV, NBC Network, and the National Basketball Association (NBA). Her work has been featured in Forbes, JET Magazine, Fox Network, and WCIU Chicago.
She is also the CEO of Design Her Label where she equips entrepreneurs and influencers with the tools to build and believe BIGGER.
- Even Jesus Had a Client Profile
- Just because your pockets are growing doesn’t mean your brand is
- Money has strings attached: strings of expectation, input, and demands on your time
- Establish a screening process to assess the proper fit
- Be up front about the kind of client you want to work with
- Look for clients that are in alignment with your values or risk having a client become a brand liability